Please note that we are an appointment based private practice. Unfortunately this means that we are unable to provide crisis support or after hours care.
If you or your child requires urgent mental health assistance please contact one of the following services:
- Lifeline, phone: 131 114, chat based service: www.lifeline.org.au
- Kids Helpline, phone: 1800 55 1800, chat based service: www.kidshelpline.com.au
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467, chat based service: www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au
- Latrobe Regional Hospital Mental Health Triage, phone: 1300 363 322;
- or attend your nearest after hours GP clinic or hospital emergency department.
For further assistance accessing the right types of non-urgent support please contact:
- Gippsland Primary Health Network initiative Head to Help: www.headtohelp.org.au
- Australian Federal Government initiative Head to Health: www.headtohealth.gov.au
Information about explaining COVID-19 to children can be found here.
Social stories about wearing face masks can be found here.
Information about children's reactions to bushfires can be found here.
During school and general public holidays:
If you or your child need urgent assistance during a holiday period, or after hours, please contact one of the following 24 hour services:
- Lifeline (Ph 131114);
- Kids Help Line (Ph 1800 55 1800);
- LRH Mental Health Triage (Ph 1300 363 322)
- your local after hours GP clinic;
- or attend the nearest hospital emergency department.