Please note that we are an appointment based private practice. Unfortunately this means that we are unable to provide crisis support or after hours care.
If you or your child requires urgent mental health assistance please contact one of the following services:
- Lifeline, phone: 131 114, chat based service: www.lifeline.org.au
- Kids Helpline, phone: 1800 55 1800, chat based service: www.kidshelpline.com.au
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467, chat based service: www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au
- Latrobe Regional Hospital Mental Health Triage, phone: 1300 363 322;
- or attend your nearest after hours GP clinic or hospital emergency department.
For further assistance accessing the right types of non-urgent support please contact:
- Gippsland Primary Health Network initiative Head to Help: www.headtohelp.org.au
- Australian Federal Government initiative Head to Health: www.headtohealth.gov.au
Reception are doing their best to answer as many phone calls as possible.
However, due to the high volume of calls currently being received by the clinic you may be required to leave a message when calling.
We will endeavour to call you back as soon as possible. If you have not received a response within 24 hours, please call again or email us directly (contact details: see Contact Us) Thank you for your understanding!