All appointments are now office based, unless you request Telehealth by phoning reception on (03) 51736811.
COVID-19 management plans are in place. Please see previous updates below for requirements when entering the clinic building.
Thank you for your ongoing support during these difficult times.
Reception are doing their best to answer as many phone calls as possible.
However, due to the high volume of calls currently being received by the clinic you may be required to leave a message when calling.
We will endeavour to call you back as soon as possible. If you have not received a response within 24 hours, please call again or email us directly (contact details: see Contact Us) Thank you for your understanding!
As an essential health service, Healthwise Gippsland is continuing to offer face to face appointments. However, in order for us to safely offer face to face appointments we need assistance from families to ensure the ongoing good health and wellbeing of everyone who visits our clinic.
A number of families who visit our clinic on a regular basis have children and family members with complex medical needs and disabilities. As a result of this, COVID-19, and other similar illnesses (such as colds and seasonal flu), pose a much greater risk to these families.
We therefore ask you adhere to the following COVID-19 management plan when entering the clinic building:
- All persons 12 years and over are required to wear a face mask, as directed by DHHS guidelines.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry. All high touch surfaces, including tables, chairs, and resources, are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to the commencement of all sessions.
- Please minimise time spent in the waiting areas (i.e. please arrive on time for your appointment, and if attending with your child please ensure that siblings are kept home if at all possible).
- Only two people in addition to the practitioner are able to enter clinical spaces (i.e. one child and one adult, or two adults) due to social distancing guidelines.
- All sessions will be finished on time (i.e. 50 minutes) to ensure that practitioners are able to undertake cleaning prior to any subsequent sessions.
- If you, or a member of your household, has been unwell do not attend the clinic. Contact reception on (03) 51736811 to organise a Telehealth appointment as an alternative.
- If you, or a member of your immediate household, are awaiting COVID-19 test results, please do not attend the clinic. Contact reception on (03) 51736811 to organise a Telehealth appointment as an alternative.
- If you, or a member of your immediate household, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, do not attend the clinic. Contact reception on (03) 51736811 to organise a Telehealth appointment as an alternative.
- If you have visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days, please contact reception to discuss additional precautions that may be required for your appointment.
The continued good health and wellbeing of everyone who visits our clinic, including our staff and their families, is our absolute priority. We sincerely appreciate your ongoing support with these measures during this difficult time.